ANOC World Beach Games 2019
The San Diego Exploratory Foundation (SDEF) is spearheading the fundraising and organizing efforts for ANOC World Beach Games 2019. SDEF is a non-profit organization led by a group of civic and community leaders, committed to transforming the San Diego Mega-Region into the most competitive global center for innovative Sports and Active Lifestyle culture.
The volunteer group was founded in 2007 by Vincent E. Mudd, Past Chairman and current Executive Board Member of the San Diego Regional Economic Development Corporation. At SDEF, our grass-root focused initiatives reach the region’s youth early in their development and support their growth in a competitive environment. We will seek out and support technological advancement in the area of sports performance which in turn promotes the health and wellness of our athlete community.
The San Diego Exploratory Foundation honors our Founders Circle and Partners for their tireless support of the Inaugural Association of National Olympic Committees (ANOC) World Beach Games San Diego 2019:
- San Diego Tourism Authority / San Diego Tourism Marketing District, Partner Organization
- Malin Burnham, Philanthropist
- Delinda Forsythe, Innovative Commercial Environments
- Dan Bradbury, BioBrit
- Gordon Carrier, Carrier Johnson + CULTURE
- Gina Champion-Cain, American National Investments
- Samson & Jian Chan, Samson Chan Films
- David & Grace Cherashore, Evans Hotels
- Papa Doug Manchester, Manchester Financial
- William Geppert, Banister Hall Fund
- Doug Hecht, SEED San Diego
- Vincent Mudd, Carrier Johnson + CULTURE
- Tom Sudberry, Sudberry Family Trust
- Elizabeth Dreicer, KUITY Corporation
- Joe Watkins, Point Loma Nazarene University
Keith Jones – President Ace Parking
Jeff Phair- President – The Phair Company.
George McGregor – President McGregor and Associates, a Gallagher Company